Lets us share with you people the PDF along with a review and features of LAWRENCE AND TIM OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY PDF. This book in PDF format can be downloaded at the end part and hope you that you people will find it helpful.
Obstetrics and Gynaecology by Impey and Child continues to be an invaluable and authoritative resource for healthcare and medical students. This comprehensive guide provides the perfect level of detail on history and examination, investigations and diagnosis, as well as common diseases, abnormalities, and complications in gynaecology and obstetrics.
This new edition of Obstetrics and Gynaecology will be an indispensable support to help not only students to revise for exams, especially OSCEs, but also healthcare practitioners and practising doctors to structure their knowledge and improve their practice.
Features Of Obstetrics and Gynaecology By Lawrence and Tim PDF:
Following are the key features of this book given below;
- New sections on FGM and influenza
- Expanded areas in medical disorders in pregnancy and mental illness
- Improvements to the popular ‘management’ section along with a new section on sepsis
- Colour coded sections on obstetrics and gynaecology for ease of use
Table Of Content:
following are the complete chapter of this book given below;
- 1 The history and examination in gynaecology
- 2 The menstrual cycle and its disorders
- 3 The uterus and its abnormalities
- 4 The cervix and its disorders
- 5 The ovary and its disorders
- 6 Disorders of the vulva and vagina
- 7 Prolapse of the uterus and vagina
- 8 Disorders of the urinary tract
- 9 Endometriosis and chronic pelvic pain
- 10 Genital tract infections
- 11 Fertility and subfertility
- 12 Contraception
- 13 The menopause and postreproductive health
- 14 Disorders of early pregnancy
- 15 Gynaecological operations.
- 16 The history and examination in obstetrics
- 17 Antenatal care
- 18 Congenital abnormalities and their identification
- 19 Infections in pregnancy
- 20 Hypertensive disorders in pregnancy
- 21 Other medical disorders in pregnancy
- 22 Red blood cell isoimmunization
- 23 Delivery before term
- 24 Antepartum haemorrhage
- 25 Fetal growth, health and surveillance
- 26 Abnormal lie and breech presentation
- 27 Multiple pregnancies
- 28 Labour 1: Mechanism – anatomy and physiology
- 29 Labour 2: Management
- 30 Labour 3: Special circumstances
- 31 Instrumental and operative delivery
- 32 Obstetric emergencies
- 33 The puerperium
- 34 Birth statistics and audit
- 35 Legal (UK) and ethical issues in obstetrics and gynaecology.
Download Lawrence Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition PDF Free:
Download Lawrence Obstetrics and Gynaecology 5th Edition PDF format by clicking the link. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].