In this following post we have shared an overview and download link of OXFORD CASE HISTORIES IN CARDIOLOGY PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology present the core curriculum for specialist trainees in cardiology. Based around 50 well-structured, peer-reviewed cases gathered from the Oxford Hospitals, comprehensively covering the various disorders of the cardiac system. Each case history is followed by questions on important aspects of the diagnosis, interpretation of investigations, and management.
Features Of Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology PDF:
- The answers are accompanied by a detailed discussion, including the differential diagnosis where relevant and other clinically important aspects of the condition.
- The book contains numerous illustrations of echocardiographic, radiographic and electrocardiographic data.
- The book will be of particular use to post-membership trainees who are preparing for specialty knowledge based assessments in cardiology and acute general medicine in the UK and Europe.
- The list of cases by diagnosis and category according to the cardiology curriculum from the JRCPTB and then extensive index allows the book to be used for revision and reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Cases 1–50
- List of cases by diagnosis
- List of cases by principal clinical features at diagnosis
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Rajkumar Rajendram is an intensivist, anaesthetist & perioperative physician combining active clinical practice with his interests in medical education and research. Striving for excellence in all that he does.
Download Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology PDF Free:
You can easily download Oxford Case Histories in Cardiology PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
click to download pdf
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].