In this post we have shared an overview and download link of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney 9th Edition PDF. Read the quick review below and download the PDF by using links given at the end of the post. We have uploaded these PDF and EPUB files to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a safe and blazing-fast downloading experience.
The recent advances in many aspects of kidney diseases have mandated the ninth edition of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney . This all-encompassing work provides both clinicians and academicians with information they need to treat and study kidney disorders. Combining basic and clinical sciences, the book provides authoritative, concise, and readily accessible information. About 200 international authorities, guided by a team of five distinguished authorities in nephrology, create an invaluable resource. Dr. Schrier, the long-time sole editor of this work, has recruited four eminent nephrologists as co-editors for this edition.
Features of Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney 9th Edition:
- Visualize key concepts and discern nuances of renal transplantation techniques through more than 335 superb illustrations.
- Access the fully searchable text online anywhere, anytime with Expert Consult online access.
- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with state-of-the-art coverage of all areas of kidney transplantation such as preservation of kidneys; mechanisms of rejection and the induction of tolerance; techniques of laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy; and immunosuppression.
- Stay current with new chapters on Belatacept; kidney paired donation programs for living donors; and evidence in transplantation, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone your knowledge and clinical skills with new video clips at Expert Consult that demonstrate the formation of an immune synapse, 3-D rotational images of immune synapses, an NK cell killing its target, peritoneal dialysis-catheter insertion techniques, brain death examination, and more.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
The book is divided into eleven sections that cover;
- Structural, Functional Correlations in the Kidney
- Clinical Evaluation
- Cystic and Tubular Disorders
- Infections of the Urinary Tract and the Kidney
- Acute Renal Injury
- Glomerular, Interstitial, and Vascular Renal Diseases
- Systemic Diseases of the Kidney
- Disorders of Electrolyte, Water, and Acid-Base
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Management of End-Stage Renal Disease
- Content has been consolidated into two volumes.
Download Schrier’s Diseases of the Kidney 9th Edition PDF Vol 1 free:
You can easily download Kidney Transplantation Principles and Practice 8th Edition PDF free by clicking the link given below. If the link is not responding kindly inform us through comment section. We will fixed it soon.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].