In this following post we share the PDF format of WILLIAMS GYNECOLOGY 4th EDITION along with quick review and features. The PDF link can be access at the end of this article.
Illustrated cover to cover, Williams Gynecology delivers comprehensive, evidence-based coverage of the full spectrum of gynecologic healthcare and disease management―from benign general gynecology to reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and menopause to female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery to gynecologic oncology. Hundreds of original drawings compliment the text.
Every chapter of this authoritative guide offers a practical template enabling you to approach every diagnosis and treatment consistently and accurately―while treatment algorithms, differential diagnosis boxes, and other features make finding the right answers quick and easy. The Aspects of Gynecologic Surgery and Atlas of Gynecologic Surgery section covers benign gynecologic conditions, minimally invasive surgery, surgeries for female pelvic reconstruction, and surgeries for gynecologic malignancies.
Features of Williams Gynecology 4th Edition PDF:
Following are the important features of this book given below;
- NEW content on minimally invasive procedures, benign gynecology, urogynecology, gynecologic oncology, and reproductive endocrinology
- 450+ full-color figures depicting operative techniques
- Illustrated gynecologic anatomy chapter―invaluable for surgeons
- Covers a wide range of surgical operations―each one illustrated in painstaking detail
- A cost-effective option to purchasing two separate textbooks.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Following are the complete chapter of this book given below:
SECTION 1: BENIGN GENERAL GYNECOLOGY.
- CHAPTER 1: Well Woman Care
- CHAPTER 2: Techniques Used for Imaging in Gynecology
- CHAPTER 3: Gynecologic Infection
- CHAPTER 4: Benign Disorders of the Lower Genital Tract
- CHAPTER 5: Contraception and Sterilization
- CHAPTER 6: First-Trimester Abortion
- CHAPTER 7: Ectopic Pregnancy
- CHAPTER 8: Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- CHAPTER 9: Pelvic Mass
- CHAPTER 10: Endometriosis
- CHAPTER 11: Pelvic Pain
- CHAPTER 12: Breast Disease
- CHAPTER 13: Psychosocial Issues and Female Sexuality
- CHAPTER 14: Pediatric Gynecology
SECTION 2: REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY, INFERTILITY, AND THE MENOPAUSE.
- CHAPTER 15: Reproductive Endocrinology
- CHAPTER 16: Amenorrhea
- CHAPTER 17: Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and Hyperandrogenism
- CHAPTER 18: Anatomic Disorders
- CHAPTER 19: Evaluation of the Infertile Couple
- CHAPTER 20: Treatment of the Infertile Couple
- CHAPTER 21: Menopausal Transition
- CHAPTER 22: The Mature Woman.
SECTION 3: FEMALE PELVIC MEDICINE AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY.
- CHAPTER 23: Urinary Incontinence
- CHAPTER 24: Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- CHAPTER 25: Anal Incontinence and Functional Anorectal Disorders
- CHAPTER 26: Genitourinary Fistula and Urethral Diverticulum.
SECTION 4: GYNECOLOGIC ONCOLOGY.
- CHAPTER 27: Principles of Chemotherapy
- CHAPTER 28: Principles of Radiation Therapy
- CHAPTER 29: Preinvasive Lesions of the Lower Genital Tract
- CHAPTER 30: Cervical Cancer
- CHAPTER 31: Vulvar Cancer
- CHAPTER 32: Vaginal Cancer
- CHAPTER 33: Endometrial Cancer
- CHAPTER 34: Uterine Sarcoma
- CHAPTER 35: Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
- CHAPTER 36: Ovarian Germ Cell and Sex Cord-Stromal Tumors
- CHAPTER 37: Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
SECTION 5: ASPECTS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY.
- CHAPTER 38: Anatomy
- CHAPTER 39: Preoperative Considerations
- CHAPTER 40: Intraoperative Considerations
- CHAPTER 41: Minimally Invasive Surgery Fundamentals
- CHAPTER 42: Postoperative Considerations.
SECTION 6: ATLAS OF GYNECOLOGIC SURGERY.
- CHAPTER 43: Surgeries for Benign Gynecologic Disorders
- CHAPTER 44: Minimally Invasive Surgery
- CHAPTER 45: Surgeries for Pelvic Floor Disorders
- CHAPTER 46: Surgeries for Gynecologic Malignancies.
About the Author:
- Barbara L. Hoffman, MD, is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- John O. Schorge, MD, is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of the Gynecologic Oncology Division at Tufts University.
- Lisa M. Halvorson, MD, is Board Certified OB/GYN-REI
- Cherine A. Hamid, MD, is Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- Marlene Corton, MD, is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, UT Southwestern Medical Center.
- Joseph I. Schaffer, MD, is Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Director of the Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Division and Gynecology Divisions at UT Southwestern Medical Center.
Download Williams Gynecology PDF Free:
Kindly click the download button given below to get the direct google drive download link. we are not upload the pdf to this site due to copyright issue. If you really need the book, click the download button given below.
Here i need you attention to some of the important words about this article. This post was share just for educational purpose and to help medical students, post graduates and professors. This Site only educate our visitors about the materials. Medicscenters.com do not share the copyright materials on this site. The Link which is provide as found/ taken from the others websites. we highly encourage our visitors to buy the materials from its original authors. More over we do not store any kind of illegal link in our medicscenter.com server. We always follow the legal DMCA policy. There is no copyright materials share on medicscenter.com, We only offer the materials which are free on internet. This website is educational purpose and if there is any copyright materials against DMCA policy, who want to remove the materials kindly contact us on email [email protected].